Friday, May 28, 2010

Beverly Cleary's World

What girl in 1st, 2nd, or 3rd grade doesn’t love the Ramona Quimby novel series? I, like most kids, really like the Ramona character because she is strong willed and stubborn and she says what she thinks.  Kids like honesty!  I loved reading about Ramona and her adventures when I was younger, but I predict that Ramona will be more popular this summer and fall because of the new movie coming out. I always like the books more than the movies, but I might watch Ramona and Beezus for fun. Ramona and her Father, Henry Huggins, Ramona Quimby, Age 8, and Ramona the Pest, are on the FUSE #8 list, and I had fun looking back at the books. Like Maria Salvadore said, "the best books stand up to many readings!"



Ratings:
Ramona and Her Father *****
Henry Huggins *****
Ramona Quimby, Age 8 *****
Ramona the Pest *****

No comments:

Post a Comment