Thursday, June 3, 2010

Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing

I have to write this post now because I am almost done with 4th grade!  In fact, today was the last day of 4th grade!  As the beginning of the Fudge series, I think that this book is perfect for a 3rd grader looking forward to 4th grade (I read Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing the summer before 4th grade), a 4th grader looking for a silly story about 4th grade (kids like stories about kids their age), or an older kid who wants to look back on 4th grade.  I like Peter's perspective on 4th grade and on life a lot, and I think that his story could give kids a great laugh as well as a life lesson.  Go Peter!

Rating:  *****

4 comments:

  1. Woo-hoo! Now you can start calling yourself a 5th grader! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, time to update "about me." Can't wait to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary,
    I can't wait for middle school! I wish that I could go to school 24/7/365, but it wouldn't be that much fun because there wouldn't be anyone to spend time with or teachers to teach me lessons.

    Granddad,
    I can't wait to come to VA! I will update "About Me" today! See you in 2 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats becoming a 5th grader and a middle schooler! See you soon.

    ReplyDelete