Monday, August 16, 2010

Anne of Green Gables

Anne is a feisty, strong willed, opinionated book, language and story lover who is taken in by Marilla and Matthew Cuthbert.  I, like lots of girls, and boys, for that matter, fell in love with Anne and all of the Anne of Green Gables books.  They are the kind of books that take you away to a different time and place.  My friend Grace is studying the Anne of Green Gables books as her opening project this school year.  I have to say that I am a little jealous because I really love Anne and puffed sleeves (I am wearing them today!!!). 

Rating:  *****

4 comments:

  1. I've just finished "Anne's House of Dreams," the fifth book in the series. SO good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you get caught reading a book under you desk today?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is amazing. I added a link to your blog from a blog I write for my students. Feel free to check out what I wrote about you here: http://greenslibrary.wordpress.com/2010/08/16/an-amazing-blog-by-a-kid/

    If there is anything you want me to change in what I wrote, please let me know and I will be happy to make the correction.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Atleast,
    I love all of the Ann books!

    Grandma,
    No reading under my desk yet...this year

    Queenban,
    Thanks for posting about me, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete