I want an American Girl Doll because I play with my 10 frequently. I want an E-Reader because I read tons and think it would be a good way to read and have even more books.
Questions about an E-Reader for those of you who are lucky enough to have them:
- Will it have the kinds of books I like?
- How many children's books are accesible through an E-Reader?
- Is it worth the cost?
- What kind should I get (not the IPad, it costs too much)?
- Is it very expensive to buy a book to read on it?
- Would it be very durable? Would it break just a few days after I get it?
- Can you get brand new books (Mock Newberys) as soon as they come out on an E-Reader?
- Are really old books available?