Thursday, August 5, 2010

Grand Champion, Nuts about Newbery

This past week was the 4-H Fair in my county.  I was very busy with project in computers, self determined, sewing, scrapbooking, miscellaneous crafts and showing my pigs and sheep.  Everything did well but my biggest success came from books!  My self determined project was about the Newbery Award and it won Grand Champion (the highest!)  and my computer project was about blogging, it won Reserved Grand Champion and was also selected to compete at the State Fair (where it got a Blue).  All of this was very exciting but also super cool because it got more people to learn about and get interested in great books! 

2 comments:

  1. We are so proud of all you accomplishments. Way to go with a blue ribbon at state.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. What a wonderful achievement.

    ReplyDelete