Saturday, April 2, 2011

The Amber Spyglass

Sometimes  I put off finishing a book or a series because I don't want the world or story to end.  Philip Pullman's His Dark Materials trilogy is defiantly a world you want to be able to revisit again and again, it is wonderfully complicated, scary and even a little romantic.  I wanted  to know what would happen next to the characters. I found it hard not to finish the book right away. I didn't like the ending as much because I felt like there should be more to the story. Did Lyra and Will find a way to travel between worlds like the angles? Did they stay together? Did they marry? But, over all, I found the final book in this fantastic trilogy satisfying.

Rating: ****

Also, this is my first post from my iPad 2!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment