Saturday, June 30, 2012

Graceling

I LOVED this book!!!!! Katsa and Po are such interesting characters and I fell in love with the story of their adventures. I didnt want to put down the book, so I didn't (my apologies to the teachers whose classes I ignored while I read Graceling instead). It is simply awful the life that Gracelings have to live simply because they are Graced. Because they have a special talent, Gracelings are forced to be a slave of their king and to be shunned for life. I can't wait to read the sequel to Graceling!!!!!

Rating: *****

4 comments:

  1. I loved this book too. I read it last month. I am anxious to see what you think of the sequel--I thought I read it was about different characters. But I love the writer so I can't imagine I won't like it. Please post after you read the sequel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, I'm so glad to see you blogging! Yes, this book is amazing... and Fire is awesome too, but don't expect to see Katsa. As long as you're okay with a different set of characters, you'll love it!
    Sam B from Cinci

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Laura! Im almost 12 too and I love reading books too. I read so much that my Mum actually gets angry at me for being anti-social. Anyways, I found out about you and your blog over a book called How to make money (I was abit desperate for money since I was running out of it because I spent it all on books!). So anyways, I have just finished a book called Unwind, by Neal Shusterman. Its not a Newbery winner but its definitely worth reading! I really loved it, and maybe you will too!

    ReplyDelete