Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Love, Aubrey

I loved this book! It was quite sad, but I found it to be really well written. Aubrey's journey to overcome the death of her father and younger sister and her mother's abandonment was truly inspiring. Aubrey's friend Bridget was the best friend that anyone could have ever asked for; Aubrey was really lucky to have her as a friend. This book is a good example that you can have a incredibly sad and depressing book that is still worth reading. You should read this book because it is extremely well written and it is a compelling story.

Rating: *****

3 comments:

  1. hmmm this might be a good book to read really convincing to pick this one up Blogging Profits Unleashed

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this book and I love your blog! I read about you while searching through a back issue of NMG magazine. I'm going to nominate you for a Blogger award! You can learn more about it here: http://okapigirl.blogspot.ca/2013/02/hey-peoples-who-want-to-read.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read this book and I cried. It was so sweet yet so sad.

    ReplyDelete