Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Kathi Appelt + Skype = Super Cool October 19th

I am so excited that I can hardly stand it.  Kathi Appelt, the author of one of  my 5 Mock Newbery's Keeper, has agreed to join my Mock Newbery group in Zionsville Indiana via Skype on October 19th!  This is an amazing opportunity, Kathi has written many award winning books for children, picture books and books for middle readers.  In addition to being a writer Kathi teaches writing at the Vermont College of Fine Arts.  I really encourage you to join us for a chance to talk to and hear from Kathi.  All are welcome, even if you haven't yet read Keeper.  So, sign up, tell your friends, and teachers (you might even be able to ask for extra credit for coming to hear such a well known author!

No comments:

Post a Comment