Friday, July 15, 2011

Angel in my Pocket

I know you're not supposed to judge a book by its cover, but when I picked up this book, I thought it would be all sweet and wonderful because the cover was all pretty and nice.  I was looking forward to it as a break from books with sad pieces and couldn't wait to read it.  When I finished the book, I realized that it hadn't given me the break I had expected, but I thought it was wonderful and it was comparatively sweet.  My favorite part of this book was the way the stories followed the coin and we heard about the previous and future owners of the coin through the current owner's story.  Everything seemed to come together at the end, whereas the other books like this that I have read haven't.  I thought this was a really nice book and I loved the way all of the stories intertwined.  I think anyone who reads this book will enjoy it.

Rating:  *****

No comments:

Post a Comment