Sunday, April 29, 2012

Crow


Normally I like to read historical fiction and civil rights, but this book is an exception. I really didn't connect with Moses and didn't care about what happened to him. The book seemed to drag on, but there were a couple of parts that I liked. Moses was discovering that the way the worked wasn't fair in this book, and that was kinda interesting. I am sure that other people have different opinions of this book, but if I were you I wouldn't read it. If this wins the Newbery, I will be seriously unhappy, but it's still better than The Dark Frigate.




Rating: ***

2 comments:

  1. Have you read The Lions of Little Rock and Glory B? I really enjoyed these two books about civil rights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you have me curious. And I sure do like the cover!

    ReplyDelete